Ashley.
阿什莉
I thought Conrad asked for me.
我以为是康拉德叫我来的
Well, one of your many misconceptions, Miss Davenport.
达文波特小姐 这是你的众多误解之一
Emily told me about your pathetic attempt to blackmail her
艾米丽和我说了你敲诈她的可悲企图
and your vendetta against our family.
还有你与我们家族的血海深仇
I thought you might like to explain it yourself.
我想你是不是愿意跟我解释一下
Well, Emily obviously didn't tell you the full story,
艾米丽显然没把从头到尾都跟你说
like the fact that Jack Porter
比如说杰克·波特
tried to assassinate your husband
在你丈夫当选那天
the night he got elected.
想暗杀他的事实
And who do you think gave him the gun?
那你觉得枪是谁给他的呢
Well, I also know that Conrad planted that bomb
我还知道康拉德在格雷森国际放了炸弹
at Grayson Global and led Jack there to die.
然后把杰克引去那里送死
With a text message sent from your phone.
引诱短信却是从你手机发出的
I hope you didn't use your phone this time
这次康拉德病情泄露
to sell Conrad's story to the media.
该不会也是你干的吧
I did no such thing.
我没这样做过
What you've done is try to sleep your way to the top
你想做的 只是想麻雀变凤凰
after failing at a myriad of jobs
因为我们施舍给你的工作
we gave you out of pity.
你一个都没干成
Well, at least I tried to work for it
至少我争取过
as opposed to having everything handed to me.
而不是坐等好处上门
That's funny. It seems as though you want me
真可笑 你难道不是指望着我
to hand everything to you.
把好处都给你吗
Conrad's last act in office
康拉德最后做的事
was to requisition your cell records.
是征用了你的手机记录
That prove, in fact,
这一点证明
that you attempted to lure Jack to his death.
你曾试图引杰克去送死