I gotta say I do miss the fountain in the stairwell.
我真怀念楼梯间的喷泉
Oh, wow. Well-versed in modernists
不仅精通现代主义艺术
and well-acquainted with my home.
还对我家了如指掌
You are just full of surprises, Mr. Osbourne.
你真是充满惊喜啊 奥斯本先生
He was living here. - Of course he was.
他以前住在这 -当然了
So no job?
没工作吗
Well, Patrick is a freelance artist.
帕特里克是个自由艺术家
Oh, freelancing's not a profession, dear.
亲爱的 自由职业可不是职业
It's a hobby one has between bartending shifts.
而是酒保在换班时的业余爱好
And I could use another drink.
给我再倒一杯酒
You've had enough. - I'll get it.
别喝了 -我去倒
You know, after "Nightline," letters poured in from leeches
《晚间报道》后 寄生虫们纷纷写信
claiming to be her son.
声称他们是他的儿子
How do we know you're not one of them?
我们怎么知道你是真的呢
I have the, uh...
我有
I could have swor-- you know what I did?
我也许 真是的
I left the D.N.A. Test in my other jacket.
我把DNA鉴定放在另一件外套里了
He's funny. Well...
他真幽默
Don't think you've hit the jackpot, buddy,
别以为你中了头彩 兄弟
'cause we're broke.
因为我们破产了
Patrick is apprised of our situation.
帕特里克知道我们的情况
And as difficult as it may be for any of you to believe,
你们也许很难相信
there's some people driven by motivations other than financial gain.
有些人并不被金钱所驱
You know, perhaps Patrick can float us a loan
也许帕特里克可以在他的
from what's left of the $5 million.
五百万剩款中借我们一笔钱