Hey. Daniel.
好啊 丹尼尔
Look, uh, about yesterday...
听着 昨天的事...
I'm sorry.
是我不好
Obviously, I was mistaken.
显然 是我会错意了
The old Daniel wouldn't have hesitated.
以前的丹尼尔犹豫都不会犹豫一下
Now the new Daniel picks up my dress and hands it to me.
现在的丹尼尔却捡起了我的裙子 还给了我
That's a first.
真是破天荒的头一遭
And I assume he also has the class
我想 这个新的丹尼尔也学会了
to decline a job in person?
如何亲自登门拒绝一份工作
Let me choose the "Voulez" office location,
如果你能让我选择《想》的工作地点
and I'll take the job.
我就接受这份工作
That's it? That's it.
仅此而已 仅此而已
Well, you'd be doing me a favor.
那你可真是帮了我大忙了
Where do you have in mind?
你想把办公室放哪儿
Montauk.
蒙托克
You want to make a splash, we gotta be trailblazers.
你想要不同凡响 那就必须做先锋人
Plus I have some holdings there
况且我在哪儿还有些股份
completely rent-free and ready for rehab.
租金全免 只待修缮了
And it allows you to be close to your fiancee?
那里也能让你离未婚妻近一些吧
It does let me be nearer to my family, yeah.
是离我的家人很近 没错
And all the power players we want relationships with--
还有那些我们需要建立人脉的权势之人
that's where they summer, too.
他们也会去那儿度假
This new Daniel Grayson drives a hard bargain.
这个新的丹尼尔·格雷森还真是能说会道呢
Exactly what I'm looking for in a publisher.
这也是我最想要的出版商