Conrad?
康拉德
Emily?
艾米莉
I guess it's true what they say,
看来人们所言不假
bride's work is never done.
新娘的活儿是永远忙不完的
I haven't been in a sanctuary like this since...
自从不当祭台侍者后 我就已经很多年
I was an altar boy.
没有来过这样的教堂了
Are you here to see Father Paul?
你是来见保罗神父的吗
No, no. Why do you ask?
不是的 为什么这么问
He and I got off on the wrong foot yesterday.
我们昨天做错了事
I got off the wrong foot yesterday, with him, with Patrick...
是我做错了事 对他 对帕特里克
others I care about.
还有其他我在乎的人
Is he in his office?
他是不是在办公室
I’m afraid he is gone.
恐怕他已经走了
There was an incident.
出了点事
He left St. Francis.
他离开了圣弗朗西斯教堂
I've always deemed karma a concept created
我一直认为报应只是一种臆造
to lift the spirits of the unaccomplished,
以慰藉那些毫无成就的失败之人
but recent events have given me pause.
但最近发生的事让我迟疑了