What did you do?
你干什么了
I shot him.
我开枪打了他
He knocked me over and ran outside,and I lost him.
他打倒了我 跑了出去 我跟丢了
It was pretty obvious he knew your property inside and out.
但是很明显他对你住的地方了如指掌
And you accuse me of keeping secrets?
你还怪我对你有隐瞒
Why didn't you tell me about this?
你为什么不告诉我
Because I figured he'd gotten the message
因为他没回来
when he never returned.
我觉得他明白了
And now that he has,
但是现在他回来了
All I know is he's back for one of us.
我只知道他不是为我 就是为你
Contemplating a burial at sea?
考虑来场海葬吗
It's quite the contrary.
恰恰相反
Today is the first day of the rest of my new life.
今天是我新生活的第一天
I was merely saying "Goodbye" to the old one.
我只是在向旧生活道别
I'm turning myself in to the authorities.
我要去向当局自首
So your psychosis has progressed.
看来你的精神病又严重了
This is the clearest thinking I have done in years.
这是我这辈子想得最清楚的一次了
I am coming clean.
我要坦白
You're serious.
你没开玩笑
Yeah,before I leave this world,Victoria,
是 在我离开世界之前 维多利亚
I want to show my children that I'm capable
我想告诉我的孩子
of paying for my mistakes.
我能够弥补我的过错