And together we're going to unravel...
我们一起揭露
and destroy that little bitch.
并且毁掉那个贱人
...those same numbers, and that'll reset the system.
同样的密码就能重设系统
All right, thank you. - You bet.
好了 谢谢 -不谢
Daniel? What's going on?
丹尼尔 怎么了
I've been telling you for two years to install an alarm system,
我劝你装个安保系统有两年的时间了
so I finally got one for you.
所以干脆帮你装好了
I don't want one.
我不想要
- I do. - Why?
-我想 -为什么
You're not the only one concerned why Aiden's back.
不仅只有你担心艾登的归来
The night of my dad's election,I came here for you
我爸爸竞选的当晚 我来找你
and found him waiting.
发现他在等你
What?
什么
I knew there was more to your relationship.
我知道你们的关系没那么简单
Otherwise,why would he have been here
要不然他为什么要我
asking me to call off the engagement?
取消订婚呢
Because I told you,he was obsessed.
我都告诉过你了 他鬼迷心窍了
Really?
真的吗
That night,when he attacked me, He threw me into this.
那晚他袭击了我 推我撞到了这个柜子
Another reason why you should have an alarm system--
这就是你要装安保系统的另一个原因
If you're gonna leave your gun
如果你要把枪放在
where anyone can get their hands on it.
谁都可以拿到的地方
Thank god it was me,not him.
幸亏当时是我 不是他