Sorry to interrupt your meeting,
抱歉打搅你们开会了
But I needed to see you.
不过我有要事找你
Um, can we talk about the accident for a second?
能耽误你一会 谈谈车祸的事吗
Oh, perfect timing then. This is Detective March.
来得正是时候 这位是马奇探员
He'll be handling the investigation.
车祸的调查由他负责
Emily Thorne.
艾米莉·索恩
That's funny, because I was the first on the scene,
真有意思 因为我是第一个到现场的
And no one's taken my statement.
怎么没人找我录口供呢
I already gave it to him.
我已经都告诉他了
Yeah, they're pretty clear about what happened.
他们很清楚当时发生了什么
Yeah, seems there was driver error
应该是当时的司机
on Father Paul's part.
保罗神父这边的过错
He just took the curve too fast.
他过弯太快
Lost control.
结果车失控了
And for his quick response...
多亏了他反应迅速...
The Graysons are proud to support the local authorities.
格雷森家乐意支持警方的调查
Well, then I guess that's settled.
那我想应该都解决了吧
Yeah, it will be. I'll see you later, okay?
是的 我们待会见
Yeah.
好的
Um, Miss Thorne? Miss thorne?
索恩小姐 索恩小姐
Did Mr. Grayson look almost finished?
格雷森先生快结束了吗
Because the magazine launches next week,
因为杂志下周就要发行了
and his publisher's bio is due to the printer in minutes.
他的发行人简介马上要送交印刷
The profile introducing Daniel to the readers of "Voulez"?
把丹尼尔介绍给《想》的读者的介绍吗
Exactly. And Ms. Lemarchal will have me fired,
没错 除非我至少挖到一条关于他的资料
unless I get at least one personal detail about him.
否则勒马尔查尔小姐一定会炒了我