Conrad realized that he's not sick,
康拉德发现自己没得病
and now he thinks he beat god.
现在他以为人定胜天了
I guess there's no beating him.
没有人能阻止他了吧
Emily? What are you doing here?
艾米莉 你来干什么
I wanted to make sure you got the news
我只是来告诉你
about your father.
你父亲的消息
He mentioned that you haven't called him back.
他说 你一直没回他电话
Yeah, Daniel already told me. He didn't let you know?
丹尼尔已经告诉我了 他没跟你说吗
Uh, he's still staying at the Southfork, so...
他还住在南方酒店
I finished with your wedding invitations.
你的婚礼请柬我都做好了
Though you'll probably want to save postage on one.
这一封就不用浪费邮票寄出去了吧
Here you go, Jack.
给你 杰克
So much for your break from Emily Thorne.
看来你摆脱不了艾米莉·索恩了