You must be happy.
你一定很高兴
Your father's misdiagnosis means you're in the clear, too.
你父亲是被误诊 你也不会遗传那种病了
We're gonna have one of those in a few weeks.
再过几周 就是我们的婚礼了
You sure you want it?
你确定你想嫁给我吗
You questioned the type of man I am
你在报纸上 还当着我的面
in print... and to my face.
公开质疑我的人品
Sorry I questioned you.
对不起我质疑你了
If I had a family,
但如果我有家庭
I'd do anything to protect them.
我也会不顾一切去保护他们
Daniel, I want nothing more than to marry you.
丹尼尔 我真的很想嫁给你
Why?
为什么
I don't think you ever told me why.
你从来没有告诉过我原因
Because I love you.
因为我爱你
Now come on. Let's go home.
走吧 我们回家吧
I'm gonna stay at the Southfork again, okay?
我还是先住在南方酒店吧
- Daniel. - See you tomorrow.
-丹尼尔 -明天见