Patrick, I, uh... - You got a question for me, you can ask me.
帕特里克 -你有问题可以当面直说
Don't go behind my back.
别背着我来
I don't play games,
我可不玩这些游戏
But clearly, you do.
但很明显 你玩
Uh, the second "Voulez" Backdrop should go here.
《想》的背景大幕放这边
- And I want lights here, here, and over the bar. - You got it.
-这里 这里 还有吧台要有灯光 -好
- Nothing fluorescent. - Of course.
-不要荧光灯 -好的
Listen, I don't know how things are done in France,
我说 我不知道法国人是怎么办事的
But you do have an assistant to handle this stuff.
不过你其实可以让助手去忙这些的
Uh, clear this wall, please.
这面墙弄干净 谢谢
Only I know what my father likes...
只有我才知道我爸喜欢什么
And more importantly, what he does not.
更重要的是 我还知道他不喜欢什么
I thought you didn't care what your father thought.
我还以为你不在乎你爸怎么想呢
it is better for both of us if he's happy tomorrow night.
要是明晚能让他满意 对我俩都有好处
He will be when he sees this.
他看到这些一定会满意的
Hot off the press.
新鲜出炉的
Well, I see this and only think
看到它 我能想到的只有
of how much more work we have to do--
我们还有多少工作要做
Like our wedding issue--
就像我们的婚礼特刊
Especially since I don't know what to write.
尤其是我现在根本不知道要写什么
I mean, I have plenty on you and your family.
我倒是有很多关于你和你家人的素材
But Emily? Not so much.
可是对艾米莉我就知之甚少了
Well, she's had a tough life.
她从小到大过得很不容易
You wouldn't know it by looking at her.
表面上可完全看不出来