手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文

美剧《复仇》第3季第5集第26期:敞开心扉

来源:可可英语 编辑:finn   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手机扫描二维码查看全部内容

Ems...

艾米
If you want to pull this off
如果你希望这事能成
and keep your promise to Jack,
继续完成你对杰克的允诺
you're gonna have to get past that.
你就得解决这问题
Because the only way to win Daniel back,
赢回丹尼尔的唯一方法
is share a piece of yourself.
就是稍稍向他敞开心扉
That's just right, thank you.
就这样 谢谢
Closed the buyer for the Altman in Germany.
跟德国一个拍下奥尔特曼画作的买家成交了
For considerably more than expected.
成交价格比预期的高了不少
You're as talented a businessman as you are an artist.
你做生意跟作画一样有天赋
They're your leads. I'm just landing 'em.
是你牵的线 我不过是最终确定
We make a hell of a team.
合作愉快
Always so serious.
你太认真了
You should have come to Daniel's event.
你应该来丹尼尔的婚礼
Well, that's not really my scene.
这种场合不适合我
I would have enjoyed introducing you
我一定会很享受
to a pool of new people.
把你介绍给一大群人
You're trying to set me up?
你是要给我介绍对象吗
You are. Daniel was right.
还真的 丹尼尔说得对
- You can't help yourself, can you? - I will not allow you
-你就是忍不住 是吧 -我可不能让你
to hide behind this gallery or your canvases--
躲在这家画廊或你的画作后面
beautiful as they may be.
虽然它们都很美

重点单词   查看全部解释    
talented ['tæləntid]

想一想再看

adj. 有才能的,有天赋的

 
gallery ['gæləri]

想一想再看

n. 美术馆,画廊,顶层楼座,狭长的房间

 
scene [si:n]

想一想再看

n. 场,景,情景

 


关键字: 美剧 复仇

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。