So you're alive and well after all.
看来你活得好好的啊
Well, I'm alive, anyway.
是还活着
- Look... about last night-- - Yeah, let's talk about it.
-昨晚的事... -是啊 我们得谈谈
Where I come from, we honor our word,
在我的家乡 人们非常重视承诺
and we deal with things in person.
而且我们会亲自处理事情
I will not chase a man who does not know
我不会追着一个
how to treat a woman, and you clearly do not.
不知道怎么对待女性的男人 而你显然就不知道
Adieu, Jack.
再见 杰克
You have every right to be upset.
你当然有权生气
But please let me just explain what happened.
但请听我解释
We had an intruder.
有人闯入了酒吧
Oh, my God.
天哪
Is Carl okay?
卡尔没事吧
I had to take him away, but he's safe now.
我得带他离开 但他现在没事了
But...
但是
To be honest, I...
说真的 我
I was scared.
我很害怕
And I-I come attack you like this.
而我还这样冲你发脾气
- I'm so sorry, Jack. - No, no. You couldn't have known.
-很抱歉 杰克 -不 你也想不到
I'm... so sorry that I couldn't be there for you.
很抱歉我没有陪着你
You're such a sweet man.
你真是个好人
I haven't been that sweet.
也没有那么好啦
And to be honest...
说真的
You're the first person in a long time
你是这么久以来
to be able to make me smile.
第一个能逗笑我的人