I'm coming off a pretty late night.
我昨晚都深夜了都还没睡
So late, you didn't come home.
晚到你都没回家
May I have a word?
我能和你单独聊一聊吗
Yeah, sure.
当然可以
Excuse me.
先失陪了
Yeah?
什么事
We have pressing matters to discuss.
我们要讨论一些紧急事件
Go to the gallery, and I'll arrive shortly.
去画廊 我随后就到
All right?
好吗
Okay.
好
We have the windows in the foreground here.
在前面有窗户
Um, so...
这样...
uh... you can see the tone...
你能看到基调
Thank you-- of the architecture,
谢谢你 建筑的基调
And the thing I wanna show you most of all...
我最想向你展示的是
Perverse as that display may be,
抱歉让大家看到了令人恶心的一幕
we're here to discuss the sacred bond of marriage.
不过我们是来讨论神圣的结合婚姻的
Call it motherly concern, but I couldn't help but notice
算是慈母般的关心吧 我不由自主地注意到
the tension between the future bride and groom.
未来的新娘和新郎之间气氛紧张啊
So before things progress to the point of no return,
在事情发展到无法反悔之前
let me assure you, there is no shame in hitting pause
我想告诉你们 暂停一下 把事情理清楚
while you sort things out.
没什么丢人的
Well, that won't be necessary, Victoria.
没那必要 维多利亚