I love you, mom.
我爱你 妈妈
You never called me that before.
你从没这么叫过我
Well, I didn't know I'd be giving out business advice
我可不知道你是让我在你到处试鞋子的时候
while you tried on shoes all morning.
给你生意上的意见
I'm a multitasker.
我可是能一心多用的
Yeah? And what's your task here?
是嘛 那你来这是要干什么
I'm surprising Jack with a cake
为了庆祝酒吧的全新改造
to celebrate the bar's makeover.
我想为杰克准备一个蛋糕 给他个惊喜
Actually, could you pop in and grab it
你能帮忙拿一下蛋糕吗
while I run across the street and get a card?
我要去马路对面买张贺卡
The order's under "Stowaway."
订单的上写的是"偷渡者酒吧"的名字
All right, well, hurry up, okay?
好吧 你赶紧去吧
Hi. Picking up something for the Stowaway?
你好 来取"偷渡者酒吧"定的蛋糕
Sara.
莎拉
I didn't expect to see you-- walking?
没想到会看到你... 还能走路吗
Well, you've made, uh, you've made so much progress.
你... 你的进步很大
No help from you.
和你一点关系也没有
Listen, I wanted to be there, okay?
我想去看你的
You weren't interested.
可你不要我去
I'm not talking about moral support.
我不是指什么精神关怀