Go to the gallery, and I'll arrive shortly.
去画廊 我随后就到
All right?
好吗
Okay.
好
We have the windows in the foreground here.
在前面有窗户
Um, so...
这样...
uh... you can see the tone...
你能看到基调
Thank you-- of the architecture,
谢谢你 建筑的基调
And the thing I wanna show you most of all...
我最想向你展示的是
Perverse as that display may be,
抱歉让大家看到了令人恶心的一幕
we're here to discuss the sacred bond of marriage.
不过我们是来讨论神圣的结合婚姻的
Call it motherly concern, but I couldn't help but notice
算是慈母般的关心吧 我不由自主地注意到
the tension between the future bride and groom.
未来的新娘和新郎之间气氛紧张啊
So before things progress to the point of no return,
在事情发展到无法反悔之前
let me assure you, there is no shame in hitting pause
我想告诉你们 暂停一下 把事情理清楚
while you sort things out.
没什么丢人的
Well, that won't be necessary, Victoria.
没那必要 维多利亚
As a matter of fact,
其实
Daniel and I have decided on our honeymoon--
丹尼尔和我已经决定好蜜月旅行去哪了
a weekend cruise to Nantucket for immediate family.
周末和直系亲属一起去楠塔基特岛游玩
Yeah, it's full steam ahead.
越快越好
We talked last night, and...
我们昨晚聊过了 而且
we couldn't be more on the same page.
我们意见一致
A family honeymoon.
家族蜜月
I thought it would be nice way to decompress
我觉得在婚礼的疯狂过后
after the insanity of the wedding.
这样能很好减压
Won't it just? Hmm.
当然啦
The yacht leaves from here right after the reception.
招待会结束后 游艇从这里出发
Honey, you have a little something.
亲爱的 你脸上沾了点东西