What's going on?
怎么了
Let's just say I did something impulsive and...
就当我一时冲动
- so stupid. - Patrick...
-做了蠢事 -帕特里克
We started something great.
我们的感情十分美好
Something that's moving faster
以前我从没和别人
than anything I've ever experienced with... a-anyone else.
这么快地发展过感情
But life has gotten suddenly complicated.
但生活总会突然出其不意
Look, if we had met in another place,
如果我们在别的时间和地点相遇
in another summer, or--or had different friends,
或者我们有和现在不同的朋友
different mothers...
不同的母亲...
Nolan, we talked about this, right?
诺兰 我们不是谈过了吗
We agreed we weren't gonna let
我们说好
Victoria and Emily come between us.
不会让维多利亚和艾米莉影响我们的感情
Turns out it's not that easy.
但结果没这么简单
That's not an answer... Nolan.
这不算是答案 诺兰
It's not good enough for me, at least.
至少对我来说不算
I wanna be with you.
我想和你在一起
I don't know why they get a vote.
我不明白为什么要让他们决定我们的感情
They shouldn't.
他们没这个权利
Then what's standing in our way?
那到底我们之间还有什么问题