Hey, sorry, I got swamped here in the city.
抱歉 市里面事太多了
Uh, I'm coming home soon.
我很快就回家了
Don't bother.
算了
A random crack opened up in the living room,
客厅里有个地方裂开了
so I called the contractor,
所以我找了承包商来
and guess what we have? Foundation issues.
你猜怎么着 房子地基有问题
What, you get a second opinion?
怎么 你问过其他人了吗
Just got a third. They start work early tomorrow,
问了三个了 他们明早开工
so you should probably just stay at the penthouse.
所以你还是留在顶层公寓吧
You sure you don't need my help?
你确定不用我帮忙
No, I got it covered.
不用 我能搞定
I'll call you when it's safe to come home, okay?
等弄好了之后我再打给你 好吗
Daniel?
丹尼尔
Everything okay?
一切都好吗
Yeah.
是的
Just preoccupied with some... work.
只是在忙一些... 工作
I'm sorry I can't be there to help.
抱歉我不能在你身边帮你
Trust me, I'm fine.
相信我 我没事
Good night.
晚安
Do it.
开始吧
To my ultimate revenge.
敬我的终极复仇
May it unfold as we've planned.
希望能按我们的计划进行
It will.
一定会的