I-I'm Morgan Holt--
我是摩根·霍尔特
the agent for the property next door.
隔壁那家的房产经纪人
Of course, Miss Holt.
你好 霍尔特女士
I'm Emily, Daniel Grayson's fiancee.
我是艾米莉 丹尼尔·格雷森的未婚妻
Congratulations on what's sure to be
恭喜你 这一定是
the biggest sale of the year.
今年最大的一笔生意
Try decade.
是十年来最大的一笔
Emily, you've got such a ruckus going on over here.
艾米莉 你这里噪声挺大的
I trust this project will be ending soon?
这工程应该很快就结束了吧
Well, hopefully tomorrow,
明天应该就能结束
But then I'll have to do it all over again
但是几年之后还要
in a couple of years.
再弄一遍
That's how long my contractor says
我的承包商是这么说的
I can stave off mother nature.
谁也改变不了大自然
What on earth do you mean?
你在说什么啊
My foundation's shifting again.
房子的地基又移位了
Again?
又
Can't you shore it up?
不能加固吗
The problem is the ground under the foundation.
问题出在地基下面的土地上
Environmental engineers call it
环境工程师称这是
"Dramatic beach erosion."
"巨大的海滩侵蚀"
It's a big problem on this side of the island.
这是岛的这边的一个大问题
Well, there must be something you can do.
肯定有办法能解决的
Sadly, no.
不幸的是 没有
And if global warming continues
而且如果全球继续变暖
to spawn more superstorms,
生成更多的超级风暴的话
the beach is gonna disappear in half that time.
那这个海滩很快就会消失了
Still, how can you resist a view like that?
但是 谁又能抵挡住这风景的诱惑呢
For now, I'm just gonna fight the useless fight
现在 我就尽量跟大自然抗衡吧
until I run out of money...
直到我的钱没了
or sand.
或者海滩上沙子没了
Excuse me.
失陪了