What are you doing here?
你来干什么
I stopped by your work
我刚才去你工作的地方
to apologize for what happened yesterday.
想为昨天的事道歉
Your boss gave me your address.
你老板给了我你的地址
Ex-boss.
是前老板
I was fired.
我被炒了
I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉
It's not on you to apologize.
不该由你来道歉
For the record, it was Daniel's fiancee Emily
其实 是丹尼尔的未婚妻艾米莉
who gave the details of the car accident
把车祸的详情
to the magazine.
透露给了杂志
He's not the same spoiled frat boy, Sara.
他不是当年那个被宠坏的坏小子了 萨拉
He's changed.
他已经变了
Yeah, well, it seems he still has other people
看来他还是有人
cleaning up his messes, so...
来帮他收拾烂摊子
He'd kill me if he knew I was here.
他要是知道我来了 会杀了我的
I know you're probably gonna be angry at him forever...
我知道你可能会永远生他的气
Angry?
生气
I hate him...
我恨他
But not as much as I hate myself.
不过我更恨我自己
You know, after all the hell that danny's put me through...
知道吗 尽管丹尼尔害我遭遇了这一切
My heart still skipped a beat when I saw him yesterday.
昨天见到他时 我居然还是心跳漏了一拍
Is that pathetic or what?
很可悲吧
Not at all.
完全不会
Whatever.
不管怎样
Look, I've got stuff to do.
我还有事要做
A new job's not just gonna coming knocking. So...
新工作不会自己来敲门的 所以...
Or maybe it just did.
也许它已经来了