Nolan?
诺兰
You left this at the Stowaway.
你把这个落在酒吧里了
Yeah, I realized that after you...
是的 在你把我赶出酒吧后
threw me out of the bar.
我发现了
So wait, are we... speaking again?
等一下 我们 又可以说话了吗
There's something that's been eating away at me.
有件事一直困扰着我
How long have you known?
你知道多长时间了
I've never not known.
我一直都知道
Before he died, her father made me promise
在他父亲死前 他让我保证
that I would look out for her.
我会照顾他的女儿
It's a simple request from a man that I idolized.
这是我所崇拜的偶像一个很简单的要求
I just... never realized it would blow up into this.
我只是 从没想到事情会发展成这样
I should have just come out and asked you.
我早就应该直接来问你
It's not like I didn't suspect that you knew,
我之前就怀疑你知道了
but the chance that you didn't
但是我总觉得
always stopped me.
你不知情
I hate that my first instinct
我讨厌自己在她做了这么多事之后
is to protect her after everything she's done!
我的第一反应仍然是保护她
You're not alone.
不光你一个人如此
Why do we do it?
我们为什么要这么做
Because we see the broken
因为我们看到这个受损的
and betrayed little girl inside.
被背叛的小女孩的内心