Nice to see you. Take care.
很高兴见到你 保重
Hey, mom.
妈妈
Quick photo?
照一张可以吗
Yeah.
好的
Okay. Well, Bizzy's certainly making this
比兹一定想让这次宴会
an event to remember.
变成一场值得纪念的事情
She's documenting every living inch of it.
她几乎记录着每一点滴
Well, I'm sure she'll be excluding Aiden,
我想她一定会略去艾登的
seeing as he dragged your fiance out of lunch today.
毕竟她在午餐时看到艾登把你未婚妻叫走了
Emily told you, I'm sure.
艾米丽肯定跟你说了吧
I think he's trying to rekindle the relationship.
我觉得他想和她复合
Do you have to read into everything?
你非要这样事事猜忌吗
Just try and enjoy yourself.
试着放轻松好好享受吧
The who's who of the Hamptons is out in full force.
汉普顿的名人齐聚一堂
I'd say we're a success.
我们成功了
Oh, and I have feelers out
我想去找那个首任丈夫
for info on husband number one.
套点信息出来
Speaking of which, I should probably find mine.
说到丈夫 我也应该去找找我的
Why don't we keep our little fact finding mission
打听信息这件事 只有你知我知
to ourselves, shall we?
好吗
Mother...
妈妈
You remember sara?
你还记得莎拉吗
Of course.
当然记得