I must admit, I was a bit surprised
必须承认 从你的那位公关专家口中
when I heard from your publicist.
听到那些 我的确很吃惊
So she tells me you're looking for some press coverage.
她说你想寻求一些被报道的机会
Oh, uh, there must be some confusion.
一定是误会了
What Ms. Preston offered you was an exclusive.
普雷斯通小姐是想给你提供一次独家报道
Conrad Grayson is back. He's a survivor...
康拉德·格雷森重出江湖了 他是幸存者
a laudatory profile of sorts.
这类的正面报道
It's out of the question.
这不可能
We have to maintain journalistic integrity.
我们要遵循新闻业的诚信原则
Though covering Daniel's wedding isn't a conflict of interest?
报道丹尼尔的婚礼就没有利益冲突了吗
Too shame. Mr. Grayson.
很遗憾 格雷森先生
But there is a difference between a society piece
报道社会生活和为你做宣传
and an advertisement for you.
是有区别的
Now, if you were to give me access to all your papers
现在 如果你允许我查看你的所有文件
and... archives... then maybe we could talk.
以及...档案 那我们也许还能谈谈
Ms. Lemarchal, I'm not here to dwell the past.
勒马尔查尔小姐 我不是来跟你回忆过去的
Well, if you're not willing to be totally honest with me,
如果你不准备对我完全坦诚
I'm not comfortable moving forward.
那我也没法跟你向前看
But I'm sure there's a story in you no one expects.
但我确信你身上有一个大家都意想不到的故
You just need the guts to tell it.
只是你没有勇气说出来