Hey. I brought you a jacket.
我给你带了件外套
Hope you're not hiding from my mother.
希望你不是在躲我母亲
She doesn't scare me anymore.
她已经镇不住我了
But, man, does she still try.
可她还是费尽心机想威慑我
Yeah, she tends to go all out.
是啊 她一直都是这样严阵以待的
Clearly.
一点不错
Yeah, I wouldn't miss this show.
但我不会错过烟火的
I remember my mom taking us kids out
我还记得小时候 这个时节妈妈每周末
every weekend during the season to see them on Coney Island.
都会带我们去康尼岛看烟火
Yeah, friday nights on the boardwalk.
是啊 每周五晚在走木板路上
9:30 sharp.
九点半准时开始
Oh, you've been?
你也去过
Best seats in the house are between 10th and 15th
最好的座位是在第十排和第十五排之间
Never missed it as a kid.
小时候从没错过
No way.
不会吧
Of course, I was with my nanny,
当然啦 我是和保姆一起
but... who knows?
不过谁知道呢
Maybe we met once at the hot dog stand.
也许我们曾在街边的小摊相遇过