Are you still on about that story
你还在记恨多年前
I planted in the press years ago?
我告诉媒体的那个故事吗
You mean the one that nearly destroyed me?
你是说那个差点毁了我的故事吗
That left me feeling completely alone,
让我觉得孤立无援
that cost me the last ten years of my father's life?
害得我爸生命里最后十年都无子相伴
Yeah. You did that.
是啊 你就是罪魁祸首
So why are you here?
那你来干什么
For payback.
报复
Well... see, at first,
起初
I was just going to out of your clients' secrets,
我只是想公开你客户的秘密
but then I thought, well, it's not their fault
但转念一想 他们吸毒易怒
they have drug and anger issues.
也不能怪他们
Oh, and that, uh, guy with the thing for the diapers...
还有那个喜欢用尿布的家伙...
How do you know about that?
你怎么知道的
That is totally secure information.
这是保密信息
Little birdie told me.
有只小鸟告诉我的
And then... sent e-mails
然后给你所有客人
to all your clients,
都发了电邮
explaining how sloppy you are at guarding their sins.
说明你在保守他们罪恶的秘密时有多草率
You'll destroy my career.
你会毁了我整个事业生涯的
Ah, well, Bizzy, I already did.
比兹 我已经这么做了