Well, if we've owned this place for decades,
如果这地方是我们的
why is this the first I'm hearing of it?
为什么这是我第一次听说
You haven't yet earned your spot in the club.
因为你之前还没有资格知道
Soon you'll be married,
马上你就要结婚了
and your dues will be paid.
所以也是时候该知道了
How the hell did you keep this from mom
我们家财政出现问题时
when we were in the red?
你是怎么不让妈妈知道的
Because the deed is solely in my name,
因为地契上的户主是我一人
given to me by my father, whose father gave it to him.
这房子是我爸传给我的 又是他爸传给他的
No Mrs. Grayson has ever known about it.
我们的妻子们都不知道这件事
You see, contrary to what they say,
现在你知道了 和俗话相反
the secret to staying happily married is secrecy.
保持婚后幸福生活的诀窍是有个秘密
I'm not keeping things from Emily, dad.
爸爸 我不能对艾米莉藏有秘密
So I guess she knows about
那么我猜她肯定也知道
your little trip to the farmers' market.
你去菜场的那件事了
Look, Daniel, even Titans need a safe harbor from the storms--
丹尼尔 英雄也需要有港湾来避风
professional or personal.
不管是在工作上还是生活上
And you can trust Anderson here
而且你可以完全相信安德森
to keep the nature of your escapades close to his vest.
他会保守你的秘密
I don't want to cheat on my wife.
我不会出轨的
That's what I'm afraid of, Daniel.
这是我所担心的 丹尼尔
Look, I'm gonna put this to you as my father put it to me
告诉你一句我爸第一次带我来这里时
when he first brought me here-- do not marry your mistress.
他告诉我的话 不要娶你的情妇
Emily is your perfect match.
艾米莉和你是天造之和