You didn't call first.
你没提前打电话
What if I had had company?
如果我和别人在一起怎么办
Well, looks like you already got rid of them.
看来你已经把他们甩掉了
Or you didn't.
或者没甩掉
Should I be concerned?
我该担心吗
Turns out I didn't need to be inside Grayson manor
看来我不是必须在格雷森庄园里
to play my part.
才能演好我的角色
I borrowed Charlotte's laptop,
我借用了夏洛特的笔记本
got her I.P. address, wi-fi code,
知道了她的IP地址 无线密码
mummy's credit card details.
妈妈的信用卡详情
Now you tell me. But... that's everything we need
这是我们陷害维多利亚是凶器买主
to set up Victoria as the buyer of the murder weapon.
所需的一切
I, uh, assume Emily knows you took advantage of her baby sis?
我猜艾米莉知道你利用了她的妹妹
I merely took advantage of an opportunity
我不过在帮助艾米莉的同时
whilst helping Charlotte.
充分利用了这次机会而已
There was no need to pester Emily with the details.
没必要告诉艾米莉细节
Look, this isn't gonna be a thing, is it?
这不是什么大事 是不是
You giving me guilt about
你这是告诉我需要跟我女朋友开诚布公
how I need to openly communicate with my girlfriend?
好让我感到内疚
-No. I just-- - Good,
-不是 我只是 -很好
because there's something I need you to do,
因为我有点事需要你做
and it's incredibly important.
这件事非常重要
This stays between you and me.
这是你我之间的秘密
"The choices we make"?
"我们的选择"
Daniel, uh, chose it.
丹尼尔选的
Simple but profound,
简单但是有深度
considering the lesson I've been trying to pass down to him.
就我想要传授给他的经验来说