Now aren't there some questions you should be asking
你不是该问几个问题吗
instead of just gushing over my fiance, Jess?
而不是一直对我未婚妻赞不绝口 杰丝
Of course.
当然啦
So tell me, boss,
告诉我 老板
how does a man like Daniel Grayson
像丹尼尔·格雷森这样的男人
take a back seat in all the nuptial preparations?
怎么会不筹办婚礼的准备工作呢
By admitting I don't know the first thing
因为我承认我对筹办婚礼
about planning a wedding.
一窍不通
Oh, he's being modest.
他只是谦虚而已
Daniel actually selected the color scheme, the venue...
其实色彩主题 婚礼地点都是他选的
the cake.
还有蛋糕
And what are your plans for the days that follow?
你们对接下来的日子有何打算
Where will you be residing, for instance?
比如你们打算住在哪里
Or when will you be needing a nursery?
你们什么时候会需要婴儿房呢
- Well-- - The wedding's been our main focus.
-这个 -婚礼才是我们的主要焦点
One thing at a time. All right?
一次说一件事 好吗
We'll be right out.
我们马上出来
I don't know how long I can keep our little secret.
我不知道还能保密多久
Not that I want to tell a journalist before your parents.
我不是想在告诉你父母之前先告诉记者
Well, let's just keep it quiet until after the wedding.
等婚礼后再说吧
I don't want it to overshadow your day.
我不希望这件事掩盖大喜之日的风头
Besides, I thought you preferred to avoid all this publicity.
再说 你不是比较喜欢低调吗
I don't know. For some reason, I'm just bursting to tell the world.
我不知道 不知怎么 我好想告诉整个世界
Mm. Well, the truth is,
事实是
"Voulez" has put so much into this article
《想》已经为这篇文章花了很多精力
that changing it now would...
现在改变会...
throw the issue into chaos.
让一切大乱
And we can't take that risk.
我们没法冒那个险