Hopefully,
但愿
these new accommodations will suit your tastes.
这个新住所能让你满意
Anything would be better than that motel you caged me in.
什么房间都比之前的汽车旅馆好
I've had handbags bigger than that room.
我的手袋都比那房间大
And where's my per diem?
我的日津贴[每日饮食]在哪呢
Just call room service.
叫客房服务吧
I'm not talking carbs.
我说的不是吃的
I'm talking Cartier.
而是卡地亚珠宝
I've told you, you're not to go out in public.
我跟你说过了 你不许出去
I need to protect my source until my story is finished.
在我的报道写完之前 我得保护线人
Your story?
你的报道
You'd still be asking useless questions about Nolan Ross
如果没有我 你应该还在问关于诺兰·罗斯的
if I hadn't reached out.
毫无价值的问题
And I'll be grateful if there is, in fact, truth
如果能证明大卫·克拉克的嫌疑
to the conspiracy theory that David Clarke was framed.
是被陷害的 我感激不尽
But without telling me who was behind it
但你不告诉我幕后黑手是谁
and finding me someone who can corroborate your claim,
也没法找到能证实你说法的人
our story is nothing but a common myth,
我们的报道只不过是个谣言
and I won't print that.
我不会将之见报的
I'll need a list of people who can back you up,
我需要能支持你说法的人的名单
and their connection to what happened.
以及他们和发生的事有何联系