I'm slinging drinks for honeymooners in Ecuador,
我在厄瓜多尔忙着给度蜜月的人倒酒
while you're the first lady of New York?
你却逍遥地做着纽约州长夫人
You didn't save me. You got rid of me.
你那不是救我 而是赶走了我
I did disappear.
我的确消失过
But my children were menaced again,
但我的孩子们再次受到了威胁
and I had no choice.
我别无选择
And after the hell Conrad put me through,
康拉德让我吃尽苦头后
I regret ever having left that plane.
我甚至宁愿当初被炸死
Because of him,
正因为他
I've become just as much a prisoner of these walls.
我被囚禁在这些高墙之内
Maybe we should switch.
也许我们可以交换
If it's retribution you're seeking,
如果你是想寻求报复
perhaps you've forgotten who's to blame.
是不是忘了该去谴责谁
Oh, Victoria.
维多利亚
Still so damn good at pointing that finger of yours.
你还是这么擅长指责别人
I'm well aware that Conrad owes me big.
我很清楚康拉德欠我多少
Keep my little drop-in between us...
别把我的意外造访告诉别人
and maybe I'll go easy on you.
说不定我会对你网开一面的
Low returns like these are expected early
在发行前期 这样的低回报
in a publication's life.
很正常
It took three years for my father
我父亲花了三年时间
to turn a profit with European "Voulez."
才使欧洲版《想》开始盈利
We'll do it in one.
我们会在一年之内做到的