It looks good, Ross.
看着还不错 罗斯
Now I just need one more thing--
现在我还需要最后一件东西
Your advice.
你的建议
Well, now where to seat Mr. Ross?
安排罗斯先生坐哪儿呢
Hmm. I would say with your other friends,
我本想说和你其他的朋友一起
but you don't seem to have any.
可你似乎没有朋友
I'd like to find a place for Nolan at the main table,
我想给诺兰在主桌安排一个位置
seeing as he is walking me down the aisle.
因为是他牵我走过走廊
Oh, none for me, thanks.
我不用了 谢谢
Oh, don't tell me that you've suddenly become
难道你这位新娘忽然决定
a bride obsessed with her figure.
要开始保持身材了吗
The wedding is less than two days away, my dear.
婚礼两天后就举行了 亲爱的
The damage is already done.
要减肥也晚了
No, nothing like that.
不 不是那回事
You know, Emily, you surprise me.
艾米莉 其实你让我很惊讶
After learning her fiancé was in the arms of another,
在得知自己的未婚夫另有所爱之后
most self-respecting women would call things off.
大多数有自尊心的女人都会取消婚约的
And many wives would leave their husbands,
很多妻子也会因此离开她们的丈夫
and yet, here we are.
但我们不都好好的吗
Am I to assume that you addressed this with Daniel?
看来你已经和丹尼尔探讨过这个问题了
Daniel is going to be my husband
丹尼尔会成为我的丈夫
and the father of my children.
以及我孩子的父亲
I'll address it the way I see fit.
我会自己处理的
Your ignoring the problem will only make matters worse.
无视问题只会让事态更严重
I can assure you.
我可以向你保证