That should be all for today, Ms. Thorne.
今天所有的应该都在这了 索恩小姐
Or should I say Mrs. Greysons?
还是现在该称 格雷森夫人了
Not yet, Don. Let's see how tomorrow goes.
还不是时候 看明天怎么样吧
Thanks. - Hey, don't stress.
谢了 -别紧张
It's gonna be the best day of your life.
明天会是你人生中最棒的一天
Yeah, congratulations, Ms. Thorne.
恭喜 索恩小姐
- Is it true? - Hey.
-是真的吗 -好啊
- Are you really... - Pregnant?
-你真的 -怀孕了吗
We wanted to tell you first, but...
我们本想一开始就告诉你的 不过
I don't care about that.
没关系的
I'm just so happy for you.
我真为你高兴
And I promise to be a much better aunt
我保证会做一个
than maid of honor.
比伴娘更好的阿姨
What are you talking about?
你说什么呢
I just feel like I haven't been very helpful,
我只是觉得我没帮上什么忙
to you or Daniel.
无论对你 还是丹尼尔
But I want you to know that I have your back.
但是你要知道 我会一直支持你的
And if you'll let me, your hands and feet.
现在 伸出你的手和脚吧
Ladies?
女士们
- Hi. Hi, Ms. Thorne. - What is this?
-你好 索恩小姐 -这是干什么
It's the day before your wedding.
今天是你婚礼的前一天
You deserve to be pampered.
你该享受一把
So you're getting a mani-pedi.
所以给你修修指甲