You weren't lying when you said it was complicated.
你说的对 情况很复杂
I never lied to you.
我从来不会骗你
But you didn't tell me that Emily was pregnant.
但是你没告诉我艾米莉已经怀孕了
I didn't know what to say.
我不知道该说什么
Well, now's your chance.
现在你有机会说了
The moment I saw you in the bakery...
我在蛋糕店见到你的那一刻
all the feelings I once had came rushing back.
我曾对你的爱意又再次涌现
And I fell in love with you again.
我又一次爱上了你
Sara, Emily's having my baby.
莎拉 艾米莉现在怀了我的孩子
We both know what a broken home
我们都知道一个破碎的家庭
can do to a kid.
会给孩子带来怎样的伤害
You know, I wish I could tell you that I don't understand,
我真希望自己能说不知道
That you're making a mistake, but I can't.
说你错了 但我做不到
I'm sorry.
对不起
This is the way it is.
这条路就是这样的
We're just not meant to be.
只是我们都不愿意面对