Well, do you have the one where he tells you
那这一集你有吗
that he figured out his mom's a bitch?
他告诉你他发现他妈妈是个婊子
It took me longer than it should have to see her true colors.
我花了太长时间才看到她的真面目
She actually slapped me.
她扇了我一耳光
You didn't enjoy it?
你不喜欢吗
All I ever wanted from her was an honest relationship,
我只想她对我诚实相待
find out who I am, more about where I came from.
查出我是谁 还有我来自哪里
The whole time...
从始至终...
Should've been focused more on... where I wanted to go.
我应该更关注...我想去哪
Where's that?
你想去哪
Anywhere with you.
只要有你 哪里都行
All I'm asking is for a peaceful evening
我只想要一个安静的夜晚
where we can avoid talking about anyone
在那里我们可以不谈论
within a 20-mile radius, okay?
20英里范围之内的任何人 好吗
What do you say? Meet me at your place at 7:00?
你怎么说 在你家7点见好吗
Make it 8:00
8点吧
That way, it'll give me an extra hour to realize
这样我可以有多一个小时想明白
this is a bad idea.
这是个坏主意
I hope you saved some energy for a visitor.
我希望你还有精力见这位访客
Ems, since my mother put a moratorium on guests,
艾米 由于我妈妈禁止任何访客入内
I'll stand guard while you two catch up.
所以你们先聊 我去放哨
Thank you. Thanks.
谢谢你
He's getting so big.
他都长这么大了
Yeah.
对啊
He's starting to walk now, too, if you can believe it.
他现在也开始走路了 真是难以置信
Well, that makes two of us.
我们俩都是
Oh. Let me see him.
让我看看他
When Charlotte found out that I brought Carl back,
夏洛特知道我把卡尔带回来了之后
she asked us to come by.
让我们过来看看你
And besides, Nolan and I were worried
而且 他们让你搬到这里之后
when they moved you here.
诺兰和我都很担心
This is my only shot of seeing you.
这是我唯一能见到你的机会
I'm sure Daniel told you I decked him.
我相信丹尼尔告诉了你我揍了他
What?
什么
It's stupid. I know, I know, but he came into the stowaway,
这很蠢 我知道 但他来偷渡者酒吧时
and I just--just seeing him walking around free
我只是想到 在他做出这些事后
after what he did?
还能假装若无其事
Why didn't you turn him in?
你为什么不告发他
If I accuse him, they'll fight back.
如果我告了他 他们会反击的
I need to lay low until I can escape safely.
在我能安全逃脱之前 我得保持低调
You gotta let it go.
你得放下这事
I did.
我已经放下了
It's my only chance at a... normal life.
这是我过上正常生活的唯一机会
Maybe when I get out of here, I'll...
也许当我离开这里之后 我会...
I'll have a family of my own.
我会有自己的家庭
Listen, I was hoping you could get a message to Aiden.
我希望你能给艾登传个信
I am so sorry to do this,
我很抱歉打断你们
But Bianca just said my mother's on her way home,
但比安卡刚刚说 我妈就快回来了
and since it's me she'll blame...
因为这是我的主意 她会怪我的
Oh, thank you for taking the risk.
谢谢你为我冒险
Don't grow up too fast, buddy.
别长太快 伙计
Yeah.
好的
Come on. Okay.
来吧
Here we go.
我们走吧
Oh, Jack. Carl dropped his puppy.
杰克 卡尔忘了拿他的玩具小狗