手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文

美剧《复仇》第3季第12集第11期:灌醉

来源:可可英语 编辑:alice   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

Just when it became clear

是在我意识到
you were trying to get me drunk.
你想灌醉我之后
You caught me.
被你看穿了
Given... all we've been through lately,
考虑到我们最近经历的事
I just... didn't wanna risk losing control around you
我只是不想在你身边失态
or... doing something I might regret.
或者做出一些让自己后悔的事
I know exactly what you mean.
你的意思我完全明白
I can only imagine how this must have cost you.
可以想象你为此付出了多少
Not sure that you can, actually.
你想象不到
This was never about Nolan or your family.
这跟诺兰还有你们家都无关
I didn't come here to be Daniel's brother.
我来这不是跟丹尼尔认兄弟的
I didn't come here to be accepted by Conrad.
也不是想让康拉德接受我
I came here... to get to know my mother.
我来这 是想了解我的母亲
But you and I sort of skipped over all the hard parts
但我们好像直接跳过了所有的不愉快
so that we could pretend like everything was all right.
假装什么事都没有
Yeah.
是啊
It's not.
不是这样的
So...
I've already looked inside. I think you'll be pleased.
我已经看过了 里面的东西会让你高兴的
All you ever wanted was the truth, right?
你只是想知道真相 对吗
And that is all I'm asking in return from you--
这也是我唯一想要的回报
is the truth about my past.
关于我过去的真相

灌醉.jpg

I can't wait around for it much longer.

我等不下去了
Are you kidding me?
你想干嘛
I said I didn't wanna be seen with you.
我说了不想再让人看到我和你在一起
Well, maybe you should let me in, then.
那你应该先让我进去
Wait. Stop.
等等 别这样
Stop. You were right about before, okay?
别这样 你之前说的都是对的

重点单词   查看全部解释    
pretend [pri'tend]

想一想再看

v. 假装,装作
adj. 假装的

联想记忆
control [kən'trəul]

想一想再看

n. 克制,控制,管制,操作装置
vt. 控制

 


关键字: 美剧 复仇

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。