And I felt this calm.
我从内心感受到了平静
There was nothing of Jimmy in you.
你身上没有一丝吉米的影子
You were from me and no one else.
你是我的孩子 只属于我
And we were happy.
我们曾那么的幸福
Then why did you, um...
那你为什么
He started stalking me, so we, uh...
他开始跟踪我 所以我们
we ran from apartment to apartment
我们开始不停地搬家
until there was nowhere else to go.
直到已经无处可藏
And then this miracle happened --
这时奇迹发生了
A scholarship to Paris.
我得到了一份去巴黎的奖学金
Painful as it was,
虽然万般不舍
I knew it was the only way I could protect us both.
但是这是唯一能保全我们俩的方法
When I took you to sister Rebecca,
当我将你托付给瑞贝卡修女时
I told her that Jimmy might come for you,
我告诉她吉米可能会来找你
And she vowed to keep you away from him at any cost.
她发誓不惜一切也会让你远离他的魔掌
The truth...
事实就是
I didn't know what to do with it.
我不知道该怎么办
Withholding it from you caused such anguish.
向你隐瞒实情给你造成这么大的困扰
But how could revealing it not cause you more?
但向你坦白难道就不会让你更困惑吗
Patrick.
帕特里克
Do not let these circumstances
这件事成了我生命中的污点
define you the way I let them define me.
但你不要重蹈我的覆辙
How's the magazine?
杂志怎么样了
You sort out how those lies got in there?
查清楚了谣言怎么散播出去的吗
Still sorting. Yeah?
还在查 是吗
I would rather not bore you with the details.
就不跟你讲那些繁琐的细节了
I'm just glad to be home.
很高兴现在回家了
Well, I'm glad that you feel this is home.
我很高兴你把这当家了
What is all this? I've been house hunting.
这些是什么 我在找房子
Where will you move to?
你要搬哪去
Ideally, um, someplace close...
想找个近一点的
with a yard, um...with you.
带院子的房子 和你一起