Goodbye, Daniel.
再见 丹尼尔
Mission accomplished?
任务完成了吗
Niko bought it. She's in there gathering her things.
妮可相信了 她在里面收拾东西
I have to admit, I'm surprised you were willing
我必须承认 我很惊讶你会愿意
to doctor that information for me.
帮我篡改那些信息
You mean...
你是说...
surprised that I would help cover your guilt?
惊讶我会帮你掩盖罪行吗
Aiden, life's complicated,
艾登 生活很复杂
as are things between you and Emily.
就像你和艾米莉之间一样
I am worried about her, Ross.
我很担心她 罗斯
The Emily that left me is not the one that I know.
跟我分手后的艾米莉和以前不一样了
Something is off.
她不太对劲
Really?
是吗
Because when I saw her, she seemed back to normal.
我看见她的时候 她似乎恢复正常了
What do you think is wrong?
你觉得哪里不对
I'm not certain.
我不确定
Maybe you can get to the bottom of it when I'm out of your hair
或许没有我捣乱 而妮可也忙着追查霍夫曼
and Niko is chasing Hoffman's dead-end trail.
那条死线索的时候 你能查清楚
It's not a dead end. She'll find Hoffman.
那不是死路一条 她会找到霍夫曼的
That wasn't the plan.
计划可不是这样的
The man killed Declan Porter.
那个人杀了德克兰.波特
You said you wanted your femme Nikota to taste vengeance.
你说你想要妮可塔尝到复仇的滋味
Well, this way she will...
如此一来 既能让她报仇
and justice will be served.
也能让正义得到伸张
Straight up.
干杯
Many believe there is no such thing as too much love.
很多人认为 爱永远是多多益善
That its warmth is a comfort from which we never tire.
爱的温暖是我们从不厌倦的慰藉
Sara left me.
莎拉离开了我
Is this what you wanted?
这就是你想要的吗
To break me?
打击我
I told you I was gonna fight for us.
我说过 我会为我们俩而战的
Are you insane? There will never be an us!
你疯了吗 我们永远都不可能在一起
Thanks to you, I'm dead inside.
因为你 我的心已经死了
So am I! We did this to each other, Daniel.
我也是 我们就是这样自相残杀的 丹尼尔
You took from me, so I took from you.
你夺走了我的心爱 所以我也要夺走你的
Don't you see?
你不明白吗
We belong together.
我们俩是绝配
Sterilizing you was my gift to the universe.
让你不孕是我给整个宇宙的礼物
Oh, good. You're awake.
太好了 你醒了
You were marvelous last night, Mrs. Grayson.
你昨天晚上太了不起了 格雷森夫人
Until our next rendezvous.
再见
How was the flight from California?
从加利福尼亚飞来的航班感觉怎么样
Smooth. It's funny.
很平稳 真有趣
When they told me who I was meeting,
听他们的话
I was expecting to see the former governor's wife.
我还以为我要见的是州长的前妻
Hardly. I'm the first Mrs. Grayson.
算是吧 我是第一人格雷森夫人
Well, you know what they say -nothing beats the original.
俗话说得好 什么都比不上原版的
I think so, too.
我也这么想