My son is on the precipice.
我的儿子处在绝境边缘
His life is at risk,
他的生命有危险
and the blame rests squarely on your narrow shoulders, Mr. Ross.
这一切都是你的错 罗斯先生
I'm not sure how much longer I'll be.
我不确定还要多久
Come on in. It's open.
进来吧 门没锁
Right.
对
No matter what I decide to do with Grayson Manor,
不管我决定如何处理格雷森庄园
I'm prepared to force an eviction.
我都准备先强制收回庄园
I'll call you back.
我再打给你
I got a call from my realtor today.
今天我的房产中介打电话来了
Seems the house I was about to lose
如果我想的话 那套我本将失去的房子
is now mine if I want it.
现在就是我的了
That's wonderful.
那真是太好了
I asked what made the owners change their minds, and...
我问他屋主为什么改变主意
he said they'd received an e-mail on my behalf
他说房主收到了一封由高级律师
from a top attorney,
以我的名义发的邮件
one who talked about how my kid and I deserve my dream home
那律师说 在经历了如此坎坷的生活后
after the difficult life that I've had.
我和孩子值得拥有这梦想之家
I wanted to help. Why?
我想帮忙 为什么
I mean, if my dad sent you this stuff,
如果我爸爸将这些东西寄给了你
then you knew that we were on hard times before.
那你该知道我们当时生活得很艰辛
Please.
求你了
Let me just do this for you.
就让我为你做些事吧
You know what my last memory of the woman who raised me is?
你知道我对生养我的女人最后的记忆吗
The giant breakfast that she made me.
是她为我做的丰盛的早餐
It was eggs and bacon, pancakes.
有鸡蛋和培根 煎饼
And ice cream.
还有冰淇淋
Could never figure out why
我想不明白为什么早餐这么丰盛
until my dad told me that she'd left us.
直到父亲告诉我她已经离开了我们
I'm not doing this out of guilt.
我这么做不是出于内疚
Come on. How could you not be?
得了吧 你怎么可能不内疚
Unless you really are a Grayson,
除非你真是格雷森家的人
since I know they never feel it.
我知道他们感觉不到这种情绪
I am nothing like them.
我跟他们不是一类人
I'm sorry you feel that way.
你这么想我觉得很抱歉
I know, uh, you've got a long history of popping by my place,
你一直很喜欢突然出现在我家
so I decided I'd return the favor.
所以我决定来回报一下你
Besides, knew it was the only way you'd see me.
并且 我知道只有这样你才愿意见我