I don't know.
我不知道
I think I was in trouble for something.
我觉得我因为什么事而陷入了麻烦
Are you certain that it was your father? Try and remember, Emily.
你确定那是你父亲吗 试着去回想 艾米莉
It was the night before he was taken.
他被带走的前一晚
Victoria.
维多利亚
She was saying she wanted to run away with him.
她说她想和他私奔
He didn't see me, but she saw me in the shadows.
爸爸没看见我 但是她看见了暗处的我
She gave me this look.
她就那样看着我
You already told me all this.
你已经跟我说过这些了
Be brave enough to go deeper.
勇敢点 再多回忆一些
I knew she couldn't be trusted.
我知道她不可信
I just wanted to make sure he was okay.
我只想确保爸爸没事
David.
大卫
David!
大卫
Get out!
出去
Amanda, stop! -No, no!
阿曼达 别走 不
No. Stop! Stop! Stop!
不 停下来
Let me go! You yelled at me!
让我走 你吼了我
What's she doing here? I don't like her! She hates me!
她在这里干什么 我不喜欢她 她也讨厌我
Why would you say that? You don't even know her yet.
为什么这么说 你都还不了解她
No, tell her to go away now!
就不 让她现在就走开
I'm not gonna do that, Amanda. I love her, and you will, too.
阿曼达 我不能这么做 我爱她 你也要爱她
No, she's not my mom.
不要 她又不是我妈
Hey. Hey. Your mom is gone.
你妈妈已经走了
You have to accept Victoria,
你要去接受维多利亚
because we are gonna be a family.
因为我们将成为一家人
He got his wish.
他如愿了
I'm a Grayson now.
我现在是格雷森家的人了
Emily.
艾米莉
Why didn't he listen to me?
他为什么不听我的
Why?
为什么
Everything could've been different.
要不然一切都会不一样
It could've been... It's okay.
本来可以 不要紧
Patrick? Hi.
帕特里克 你好
Well, after this morning, I didn't think you would come.
今天早上过后 我还以为你不会来了