Emily?My father...
艾米丽 我父亲
He's to blame for everything.
他才是罪魁祸首
Paul Charney.
保罗.查尼
Or should I say "Your honor" now?
还是该称呼您"法官阁下"了呢
Enjoying a respite before the fall term?
还享受秋季任期前的这段休闲时光吗
To be honest, Stevie,
说实话 史蒂维
I just heard some disturbing news.
我听到了些令人不安的消息
Paul and I were discussing your plans to level Grayson Manor.
我和保罗刚刚在讨论你对格雷森庄园的规划
I've actually changed my mind.
实际上 我改变了想法
Now I'm thinking it could be put to better use as a halfway house.
现在我觉得它更适合被当做度假处
The manor is an architectural treasure.
那庄园是个建筑珍宝
And Paul is the chairperson
保罗是南汉普顿
of the South Hampton Historical Commission.
历史遗产委员会的主席
He wants to see to it that it's protected by national landmark laws.
他希望别墅得到国家地标法的保护
Which means it can't be used as a treatment center
也就是说 这房子不能用作疗养院
or anything else.
或者其它用途
A landmark needs to meet half a dozen historical criteria
但一个地标要通过一系列历史标准的测评
to be registered.
才能获得注册
I hardly think Grayson Manor qualifies,
我觉得格雷森庄园应该达不到要求
unless there's a value in the legacy of tabloid scandals.
除非八卦杂志里的丑闻也算有价值
Careful, Stevie.
史蒂维 小心了
You're no stranger to scandal, either.
你也不是一身清白
See you in court.
法庭上见
Well, it seems it's not just me you'll be fighting with.
看起来你要对付的不仅是我
It's funny. I wouldn't think you'd need so much help.
好笑的是 我还以为你不需要这么多帮助
Are you ready to talk?
可以讲话了吗
Untie me, please.
请帮我松绑
It was my father all along.
一直以来都是我父亲
That's why you defaced the carving he made for you.
难怪你要毁掉他为你刻的记号
Or was it something more?
还有其他隐情吗
He carved it the morning he was taken.
那天早上他被带走的时候 刻下了那个记号
Why that day?
为什么是那天