Are you okay?
你还好吗
Yeah.
是的
Except Margaux was offered a job in Italy.
只是玛尔戈刚刚收到了意大利的工作邀请
It killed me, but I encouraged her to take it.
我很难受 但我鼓励她接受
It's what's best for her right now.
这是目前对她来说最好的选择
Does that mean that you're leaving, too?
这么说来 你也要走吗
We haven't discussed it yet. Maybe.
我们还没谈 或许吧
I -- though I am buying this house,so it'll be long distance for awhile.
不过这边的房子我肯定要买 所以得异地恋一阵子了
Guess I'm joining the club, huh?
看来我跟你们一样了
Actually, I ended things with Aiden.
实际上 我和艾登结束了
You were ready to spend the rest of your life with him.
你都准备好跟他共度余下的一生了
What -- what changed?
什么改变了
I did.
我变了
I guess.
应该是这样
I was going through a lot. Too much.
我经历了很多 太多了
And, of course, I pushed him away.
当然了 我把他推开了
Even though you still love him?
但你心里依旧爱着他
If you want to be happy when this is all over,- you need to tell him. - I can't.
如果你想在这一切结束后获得幸福-你就要告诉他 -我不能
The Emily Thorne that I know can do anything.
我认识的艾米莉·索恩什么都能
Thanks.
谢谢
Daniel, please! Charles Hayworth?That would be like dating your father all over again.
丹尼尔 拜托 查尔斯·海华斯 那会像是跟你爸爸再谈一次恋爱的
You're the one who stayed married to the guy for 25 years.
你跟他结婚有25年了
And look how well that turned out.
看这结果如何
You have to admit, you did build an empire together.
你必须要承认 你们一起创立了一个帝国
Well, which seemed important when I was your age,but it's the last thing I'm looking for in a man now.
这一点在你这样的年纪似乎挺重要 但现在 我最不渴求的就是男人的这一点了
Yeah? What are you looking for, then?
是吗 那你渴求的是什么
Someone who would take the time to understand me.
一个愿意花时间了解我的人
- Well, that's no easy feat. - And it shouldn't be. Come on.
-那可不容易找到 -本来就不该容易
I heard Pascal made a little play for you earlier.
我听说之前帕斯卡为你表演了一出
Well, he has much to learn if he ever hopes to win me back.
如果他想赢回我的芳心 他还有很多要学的
I'm sorry. "Back"?
对不起 "赢回"
You two dated? How did I never hear about this?
你们交往过 我怎么没听说过
Did you ever really want to know about your mother's dating history?
你真的想知道你妈妈的恋爱史吗
God, no, but Pascal?
天啊 不想 但是帕斯卡
Oh, well, by the time I went to Paris on scholarship,I was 16, and I had no one then.
我拿着奖学金去巴黎的时候才16岁 无依无靠
We met at the flea market, believe it not.
不管你信不信 我们是在跳骚市场认识的
He was working a booth there.
他在那里摆摊
And, um...
然后...
There was just something about him.
他身上有种说不清的特质
We were crazy about each other.
我们互相很疯狂
Pascal taught me how to trust.
帕斯卡让我学会了信任
And? What happened?
然后呢 发生了什么
Well, my visa was only temporary,and I had to return to New York.
我的签证只是暂时的,我必须回到纽约
It seemed like the end of the world to both of us at the time.
那时对我们两个似乎是世界末日似的