When hunger strikes between meals, deciding whether to snack is a common challenge for anyone watching their weight. In fact, there are two critical “weight-gain moments” each day, and by managing them well, you can improve efficiency and keep things simple.
没到饭点儿却饿了,要不要吃点零食?这是每一个想要控制体重的人,都会面对的问题。其实一天中有两个“发胖”时刻,只要好好把握住,就可以提高效率,省心省力。
Two "weight-gain windows" have been identified by Dr. Lai Xiaoyang, chief physician of the Department of Endocrinology and Metabolism at Nanchang University’s Second Affiliated Hospital.
南昌大学第二附属医院内分泌与代谢科主任医师赖晓阳博士发现了两个“发胖时刻”。
These periods, from 10:00-11:00 am and 4:00-5:00 pm, are when people are more prone to hunger. If large snacks are consumed during these times, it can lead to excess calorie intake, especially when meals follow shortly after, contributing to potential weight gain.
上午10点至11点和下午4点至5点这段时间,人们更容易感到饥饿。如果在这段时间吃大量零食,可能会导致卡路里摄入过多,尤其是在饭后不久,这可能会导致体重增加。
How do you say "lose weight" in English?
那么“减肥”用英语都怎么说呢?
lose weight
指减轻体重或减肥的过程。可以用于描述任何形式的减重。
Low-fat diets are not the best way to lose weight.
低脂肪饮食并不是最好的减肥方式。
slim down
指通过减少体重而变得苗条,强调体态的变化。
She’s been working out regularly to slim down for her upcoming vacation.
她一直在定期锻炼,想在即将到来的假期之前瘦身。
on a diet
特指通过节食来减轻体重。强调饮食方面的控制。
Don't seduce me with pizza! I'm on a diet!
别拿披萨诱惑我!我在节食!
How do you say "getting fat"in English?
还有“长胖”的英文表达。
put on weight
这是一个非常常用的表达,意为“体重增加”或“长胖”。
I've put on some weight during the holiday.
我假期长胖了一些。
bulk up
通常用于描述肌肉的增加,也可以指体重或体型的增加。
She's been trying to bulk up at the gym.
她一直在健身房锻炼,想增加肌肉和体重。
get fat
这是一个偏向口语化的表达。
If you snack too much, you may get fat.
如果你零食吃得太多,可能会长胖。
本文转载自中国日报网,如有侵权,请联系我们删除。