The woman expresses her opinion about the university's new policy.
这位女士对这条大学新政策表达了自己的看法。
State her opinion and explain the reasons she gives for holding that opinion.
请简要概括她的观点并解释她如此认为的原因。
The Business Studies Department at State University is creating a new requirement.
州立大学的商务研究系正在出台一项新规定。
You have 45 seconds to read the announcement. Begin reading now.
你有45秒的时间阅读这则公告。现在开始计时。
Two students discussing the announcement.
两个学生在讨论这则公告。
Read this announcement?
你读过这则公告了吗?
Yeah, and I disagree. I don't think it'll actually help students.
读了,但是我不同意。我觉得这个规定并不会真正地帮到学生。
Really, why not?
真的吗?为什么呢?
Well, they talked about leadership and organizational skills, but that's not really the kind of work you do.
嗯...他们谈到的虽然是领导力和组织能力,但是你实际做的工作却不是这样的。
Like my elder brother's had the kind of job they're talking about,
我哥哥就做过他们讲到的这种工作,
and typically you are just there to do the basic tasks like typing or filing stuff, nothing very meaningful.
基本上只是在那儿做些简单工作,比如打字或者整理东西,并没有什么很有意义的事情。
Oh, so you wouldn't actually learn anything new.
哦,所以你实际上学不到新东西。
Exactly!
没错!
I guess I see what you mean. But what about the other point they make?
我想我知道你的意思了。不过他们的另一个想法呢?
About this helping us after we graduate? I don't agree.
说这个在毕业之后对我们很有帮助?我不敢苟同。
How come?
怎么会呢?
Well, the problem is that there're lots of other universities in our area that have the same requirement.
嗯...问题是地区内还有很多其他的大学也有同样的规定。
So there're lots of other students at these positions.
所以这些职位上还有很多其他的学生。
Yeah, I guess I haven't thought of that.
对,我还没想到过这一点呢。
So, even if you take a position like this in a company while you're still a student,
所以,即使你还是学生时就去公司里做着这样的一份工作,
once you graduate the competition for permanent jobs will be impossible.
一旦你毕业了,想要竞争正式岗位还是不可能的。
I mean there just won't be enough jobs available for all of the business graduates in the city who will be looking for full-time work.
我是说根本不会有足够的工作可以提供给本市所有在找全职工作的商科毕业生。
Hmmm, I see what you're saying.
嗯,我知道你的意思了。