93.Get It All Together
93.沉着应战
Horace spent all his time getting into shape!
霍勒斯把所有时间都花在健身上面了!
He did it because it kept him out of getting into trouble, and because he was dedicated to getting even with the last man who had knocked him down in a boxing ring, Jizz Newton!
他这样做是因为健身不会使他遇到麻烦,因为他决心要找最后一个在拳击场上打败他的人算账,这个人叫吉兹·牛顿。
That was the fight that had dashed Horace's hopes of a title match!
正是那场比赛破灭了霍勒斯参加冠军赛的希望!
That was the fight that made him get into debt!
正是那场比赛使得他债台高筑!
That was the fight that he got into an argument with his wife over and she left him!
正是那场比赛他和老婆吵了一架,结果她离开了他!
Horace would get even!
霍勒斯一定要报仇!
Horace got excited to just think about it!
只要一想到报仇,霍勒斯就会变得很激动!
And that was what he thought about to get in touch with his inner energy!
他一心想挖掘潜能、发挥特长!
He got hold of anger and focused it on training! One day Jizz would get hurt!
他控制住怒火,集中精力训练!总有一天吉兹会知道他的厉害!
One day, just after Horace had got in the ring to practice, Jizz walked into the gym!
一天,霍勒斯刚进到拳击场准备练习,吉兹来到了体育馆。
It got Horace going and he hoped Jizz would step into the ring to spar.
这下激怒了霍勒斯,他希望吉兹进人拳击场和他过几招。
Jizz didn't. Instead, he walked up to Horace and said, "I'm not going to fight you!"
但吉兹没有。相反他走到霍勒斯面前说:"我不会跟你交手的!"
Horace stopped! "What did you say?"
霍勒斯停了下来。"你说什么?"
"I said, I'm not going to fight you.
"我说我不会和你交手。
You're obsessed with me! You've got to go home and get a life!"
你一心想找我出气!你得回家过你的日子去!"
"Did my wife call you?" Horace asked, astounded.
"我妻子给你打了电话?"霍勒斯吃惊地问。
"Yes, she did. I'm concerned too! Fighting's not everything!
"是的,她打了电话,我也有些担心!比赛不是一切!
I feel sorry about beating you, but you've got to get into a habit of dealing with reality!
我为曾经打败过你感到抱歉,可你要养成面对现实的习惯!
I'll only even let you fight me again when you are more balanced!"
只有在你更加心平气和的时候我才会让你和我交手! "
Horace's body physically relaxed. Jizz was right!
霍勒斯的身体一下放松了。吉兹说得对!
"You will see me again!" Horace said calmly.
"你会再见到我的!"霍勒斯平静地说。
"I hope so! And I'll beat you again when we do!" Jizz said with a smile!
"希望如此!我们见面的时候我还会打败你的!"吉兹笑着说。