38.I won't have time to take care of this today.
我今天没有时间处理这件事。
A.No, I won't, not until later on.
A.不,我不会,晚些再说。
B.That's okay, I don't need it until tomorrow.
B.没关系,我明天才需要。
C.Thank you. You take care, too.
C.谢谢。你也多保重。
39.Shouldn't we let the client know about the changes we're making?
我们不应该通知客户我们将要做出的改变吗?
A.I already got a verbal okay from John Sutton.
A.我已经得到了约翰·萨顿先生的口头同意。
B.They're all handmade, here on the premises.
B.它们是手工的,在这栋大楼内。
C.Because they asked for them.
C.因为他们申请了。
40.It hasn't rained in weeks.
几周都没下雨了。
A.No, I haven't seen him either.
A.我也没见过他。
B.I know, and all the grass is dying.
B.是啊,草都快死了。
C.It takes six to eight weeks to ship.
C.海洋运输需要6到8周。