What a fantastic rug, Karen.
凯伦,这个地毯太好看了。
Did you buy it while you were traveling in India with your parents last year?
你是去年和你父母一起去印度旅行的时候买的吗?
No, I made it myself.
不,我自己做的。
You made it yourself?That's incredible.
你自己做的?这太难以置信了。
How did you find the time to do something like that?
你怎么会有时间做成这种东西?
Well, you know what they say – you make time for things you enjoy.
你知道他们有一个说法,你总会有时间做你喜欢做的事。
I took a rug-making class a couple of years ago, but it wasn't until I was in India and went to a rug market that I decided to finally make my own.
几年前我报名上了一个学做地毯的课程,但是直到我去过印度的地毯市场之后我才决定自己做。
So you're right.India is connected to this rug.
所以你是对的。这块地毯的确和印度有关。
But I didn't buy it there, just the materials I needed to make it.
但是我并不是在那里买的,我只是在那里买了做地毯用的材料。
62.What did the man assume about the rug?
男士本来对地毯的猜测是什么?
63.What is learned about the woman?
关于女士我们了解到了什么?
64.What does the woman claim to have done?
女士说她做过什么?