I want to discuss the changes in assignments and reporting that will go into effect October 1st.
我想说一下我们即将在任务分配和汇报方面的变动,这些变动将在10月1日正式生效。
First of all, your team won't be reporting to Lisa any more. Rebecca will be your new supervisor.
首相,你们小组的汇报对象将不再是丽莎。瑞贝卡将是你们的新主管。
Lisa will still be working with your team, but she's not going to be involved with the day-to-day details or schedules of any of your projects.
丽莎还会留在你们小组,但是她接下来会负责你们日常工作细节和项目规划。
Her focus is going to be on expanding our client base and creating more revenue.
她的重点任务将会是开发客户、创造利润。
The second change is a shift of resources within the team. Let me give an overview and then we'll go into details.
另外一个变动是小组的人事变动。我先来概括说一下,然后再说具体细节。
First, Carol and John are going to take over the Slavin Project.
首先,卡罗尔和约翰将会接受 Slavin的项目。
This will free up Steve to be a co-lead on the Talon Project with Marcia.
这样史蒂夫就可以和玛莎一起领导Talon项目。
Robert and Wendy, you'll both remain on your current projects in your current roles.
罗伯特和温蒂仍现有的任务不变。
I'm sure you all have a lot of questions. And I'll do my best to try and answer them.
你们一定有很多疑问。接下来我会尽力回答你们的问题。
95.What is learned about Rebecca?
关于瑞贝卡我们了解到了什么?
96.What will Lisa's new role involve?
丽莎的新岗位任务包括什么?
97.What will probably happen next?
接下来可能发生什么?