1. Year after year 20-something women come to New York City in search of the two Ls. Labels and love. 年复一年 20岁出头的女孩来纽约市只为了两个"L".名牌和爱情。
2. Having gotten the knack for labels early, I concentrated on my search for love, turns out a knockoff is not as easy to spot when it comes to love.早就对名牌熟能生巧现在我专注于寻找爱情. 事实证明爱情的技巧并不那么容易得到。
Year after year my single girlfriends were my salvation, and as it turns out my meal ticket. 年复一年 我的单身女友们就是我的救赎者,随后变成了我的饭票
Turn out:
证实,发觉是.The rookie turned out to be the best hitter on the team.新手证明是队里最出色的击球员
结果:The cake turned out beautifully.蛋糕最后做出来很漂亮.
3. I've been dating since I was 15. 现在完成时,表示一直在进行。
4. Journeyed to: 去,前往。She journeyed to Hollywood.
5. Who wants a Popsicle? 谁要冰棒.
6. As for me…至于我
7. And despite all the other chapters of my life, no one was ever quite big enough until...翻过我生命中的其他章节,没人是足够重大,直到…
8. And even though time had moved us on, I managed to stay exactly where I was. 就算时间过去我仍然一如从前.
9.-I do have another apartment that's not on the market yet, care to take a look? 我手里还有套公寓 都还没开始卖呢,想看看吗? -Sure当然 / All right
-It's more than you were looking to pay比你们的预定价位要贵的多.
- How much more? 贵多少
10. Your wife has quite a sense of humor.你太太很有幽默感.