1. Yeah, it was amazing. I mean, he got to me so fast. He was nowhere near me.
【句子翻译】是的,太不可思议了。我的意思是,他那么快就跑来了,他本来离我特别远。
【句子解析】nowhere near“距离...很远”;
It is still nowhere near what it was 2 years ago.
目前的情况与两年前相比仍相去甚远。
I've nowhere near enough for the fare.
我的钱肯定不够买车票的。
The arrow was nowhere near the target.
箭根本没有射到靶子。
What she told you was nowhere near the truth.
她告诉你的话绝非事实。
2.Sounds like you were very lucky. Charlie.
【句子翻译】这么说来你还真是很幸运了,查理。
【句子解析】sound like“听起来像”,后面跟名词;
It sound like bronchitis.
听起来像支气管炎。
Ted : You sound like my mama.
特德:你说话挺象我妈妈。
It won't sound like a big deal,
这事听起来没啥严重,
3. I gotta go sign some paperwork.
【句子翻译】我得签些文件;
【句子解析】美国俚语,相当于have got to“必须”;
Gotta go. Check you later.
得走了。以后再打电话给你。
I gotta/I've gotta go.
我得走了。