1. Inhale. Upward-facing dog. Look up towards the ceiling. Look up towards the ceiling.
吸气,天狗式动作,抬头看天花板,抬头看天花板。
inhale“吸气”,与exhale“呼气”相对应;upward“朝上,向上”;look up forwards“向...看”;
Do you inhale when you smoke?
你抽烟时是否把烟吸入肺里?
Follow me please, inhale! exhale!
跟我做,吸气!呼气!
2.So wait. This was at the end of the date or the beginning of the date?
等一下,这是你们约会开始还是结束时?
at the end of“在...的末尾,在...结束时”;
The school is situated at the end of the street.
该校位于这条街的尽头。
We'll have an exam in English at the end of January.
一月底我们要参加英语考试。
at the beginning of“在...的开头,在...的开端”;
The teacher handed out the books at the beginning of the lesson .
开始上课时,老师给大家发书。
3. Nice meeting you at the end of the date, it could be a blow off.
结束时说“很高兴认识你”,就是没戏了。
blow off“告吹,搞砸”;
I made a really good friend last night, but she blew me off for this really muscular guy.
我昨晚交到了一个很不错的朋友。但是因为这个肌肉男的原因她又和我告吹了。