[Scene: Ross's Apartment, the guys are thereassembling furniture.]
-Ross: (squattingand reading the instructions) I'm supposed toattacha bracket thing to the side things, using abunchof these little worm guys.
我应该用蜗杆将托架装在侧面,
I have nobracketthing, I see no whim guyswhatsoeverand I cannot feel my legs.
但我没看见托架和蜗杆,而且,我的脚好麻。
(Joey and Chandler are finishing assembling the bookcase.)
-Joey: I'm thinking we've got a bookcase here.
我想我们做好书架了。
-Chandler: It's a beautiful thing.
真漂亮。
-Joey: (picking up aleftoverpart) What's this?
这是什么?
-Chandler: I would have to say that is an 'L'-shapedbracket.
我只能说这是个“L”型托架。
-Joey: Which goes where?
是哪儿的?
-Chandler: I have no idea.
我也不知道。
(Joey checks that Ross is not looking anddumpsit in a plant.)
-Joey: Done with the bookcase!
书架做好了!
-Chandler: All finished!
终于做好了!
-Ross: (clutchinga beer can andsniffing) This was Carol'sfavoritebeer. She always drank it out of the can, I should have known.
这是Carol最爱喝的啤酒。她总是不用杯子喝,我早该知道。
-Joey: Hey-hey-hey-hey, if you're gonna start with thatstuffwe're out here.
嗨……如果你再这样,我们就走了。
-Chandler: Yes, please don'tspoilall this fun.
对啊,请不要破坏这里的乐趣。
-Joey: Ross, let me ask you a question. She got the furniture, thestereo, the good TV- what did you get?
Ross,我问你一个问题。她分得家俱,音响和好电视。你分得什么?
-Ross: You guys.
你们。
-Chandler: Oh, God.
天啊。
-Joey: Yougot screwed.
你昏头了吧。
-Chandler: Oh my God!
嗯,天啊!
n. 支架,括号,档次
vt. 支撑,放在括号